Windows Defender is the basic security suite came pre-installed in Windows 10. To keep our system safe and secure you must turn real time protection in the Windows Defender. This security suite regularly scans your PC to help keep it safe. If you want to set your own scan schedule:
1. Search for and open Schedule tasks.
2. In the left pane, expand Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows and then scroll down and double-click the Windows Defender folder.
3. In the top-center pane, double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.
4. Select the Triggers tab, and then select New.
5. Set your time and frequency, and then select OK.