To resolve your concern, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows+R on your keyboard and the Run dialogue box will appear.
2. Type services.msc and click OK. A pop-up box will appear.
3. Search for Windows License Manager Service on the list and double click on it.
4. Change the Startup type to Disable and click OK.
5. Search again for Windows License Manager Service on the list and double click on it.
6. Click Apply and click OK to accept the changes.
7. Restart your device.
Please perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.
1. Press Windows key + X.
2. Then click Command Prompt(admin)
3. Now type the following command and then hit enter
4. Now restart the computer.